Friday, February 26, 2010

Getting to know the EXCO: Project Managers Claudia and Nicolette

NICOLETTE to CLAUDIA :
At first sight, Claudia is a pretty ‘cool’ girl whom I would not dare to have the courage to start a conversation with her, as I would be afraid that she might turn me down. However, the times that we had spent together proved me wrong. She is not as ‘cool’ as I used to think she is. Instead, she is actually quite an easy going person.



I got to know Claudia during the Service-Learning camp we had earlier this year, as we were in the same group. I certainly remembered having fun with her in games such as the tossing of water balloons, the night walk, and the figuring out of the pattern game. Those moments were indeed memorable!


Honestly, I did not have much working experience with Claudia. The only recent partnership with her was the one on CCA Collaboration between Service-Learning Club and Volleyball. Through this, I found Claudia to be one who is effective and responsible in handling the tasks allocated to her. We would be executing this soon; I believe that this collaboration will be a successful and interesting one!



Message to Claudia:
Claudia, you are a very friendly and nice girl to hang out with. Although the time we have spent may be short and we did not have a lot of interactions, I believe we would become closer friends in time to come as we get to know each other better. You are one such friend that I would certainly want to cultivate and foster friendship with. Though JC2 will definitely be much tougher and taxing than now, do hang in there and continue to work hard. I fervently believe that we will be able to reap the fruits that we have been and are currently sowing for these 2 years soon! Jia you and all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment