Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Getting to know the EXCO: Project Managers Kelly and Nadhirah

From Kelly to Nadhirah
Nadhirah seemed like a conscientious person when I first met her; she looked like she was a happy-go-lucky person who would handle every assignment thrown her way in a light-hearted manner. I worked with Nadhirah for writing a letter the CG for the sandcastle building project. She is very professional, who insists on finishing the task even if it means we will sleep late. Thus I know she is a person who does not give up easily. My most memorable moment, or moments of Nadhirah is that we are from the same class, so we often went to Exco meetings and outings together. She is not only my peer evaluation buddy, but also my real-life buddy.
Message to Nadhirah: Thanks for being my ‘partner in crime’ for Exco moments. Being a programme manager, I could always clarify doubts with you first. It’s been a fun year to be in Exco with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment